- A Boutwell Street caller reported their fence and mailbox were struck sometime between 10pm and 6am. Police confirmed damage. (7:22am)
- A Marion Street caller reported their mailbox was damaged overnight. (11:59am)
- Multiple callers reported a disturbance at Dunkin’ on Main Street with a man blocking the drive-thru with his vehicle and yelling at employees inside the building. Police and Fire responded. A person was transported to the hospital. (1:04pm)
- Car carrier was unloading cars to Hyundai on Main Street while blocking a lane of traffic. Police spoke with manager. (4:14pm)
- A vehicle struck a fire hydrant at Minkrun Road and Hopkins Street. Water Department responded. Vehicle towed. Driver cited for speeding. (8:56pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.