WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between February 15, 2023 to February 21, 2023.
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Leonardo Ramos Dos Santos (33, Everett) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (6:02pm)
Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Jordyn Francisco Lantigua (26, Lawrence) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (11:39am)
- Christopher Gaigals (53, Methuen) was arrested for Hijack/Bomb Threat. A caller from New England Carpenters Benefit Fund on Fordham Road reported a man was making terroristic threats. (3:56pm)
Friday, February 17, 2023
- William F. Peneau (51, Wilmington) was arrested for Disorderly Conduct, Resting Arrest, Assault & Battery on a Police Office (x4), and Assault With A Dangerous Weapon (x2). Male party was reportedly acting belligerent at Rocco’s Restaurant and threatened to punch owner in the face. Police responded. Taser deployed. Fire Department transported man to hospital. (9:25pm)
Saturday, February 18, 2023
Sunday, February 19, 2023
Monday, February 20, 2023
Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Casey Dennis O’Sullivan (25, Haverhill) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Motor Vehicle Lights Violations. (5:43pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.