- Victor H. De Assis Goncalves (22, Malden) was taken into protective custody for Improper Use Of A Credit Card (Over $1200) and Larceny By Check Over $1200 (x3). (8:37am)
- A driver was issued a citation for failure to stop for a pedestrian in a crosswalk on Parker Street. (12:02pm)
- A driver was given a verbal warning for parking in the fire lane outside of Target. (2:12pm)
- Police notified Water Department of a water main break on Dartmouth Avenue. (5:00pm)
- A black 2017 Chevy Equinox struck a pedestrian on Main Street. Pedestrian was in roadway when police arrived, complaining of head pain. Fire Department responded. (7:09pm)
- A caller reported an aggressive driver traveling approximately 90 MPH down Salem Street towards Tewksbury. Vehicle crossed into Tewksbury and ran a red light. Tewksbury Police notified. (9:13pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.