- A Whispering Pines resident reported a southbound train came through around 8:30am on Salem Street and the gates never activated or came down. Caller stated the train did come through at a low rate of speed. Police notified Keolis. Keolis said it was aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. (9:04am)
- A caller stated a red corvette struck the guardrail on 93 North, continued driving, and got off at Exit 34. Police were unable to locate. (2:46pm)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at K1 Speed. (6:25pm)
- Frank B. Chen (40, North Andover) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License As HTO; Failure To Stop; Unregistered Motor Vehicle; and Warrant. (10:20pm)
- Police received numerous calls throughout the day from residents who lost access to water.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.