WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between January 24, 2023 to January 31, 2023.
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Carlos Henrique Lousada-Rocha (East Boston, 26) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (8:23am)
Thursday, January 26, 2023
Friday, January 27, 2023
Saturday January 28, 2023
- Joandy Hernandez (22, Lawrence) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Marked Lanes Violation. Hernandez struck a tree near Tremezzo on Lowell Street. Vehicle towed. (2:33am)
- Haley Ann Wiitala (29, Saugus) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, Using An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense), and No/Expired Inspection Sticker. (10:51am)
Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Jason O’Connell (53, Wilmington) was served a summons for Leaving The Scene Of Property Damage and Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. O’Connell was allegedly involved in a hit & run in the Market Basket parking lot. (11:10am)
Monday, January 30, 2023
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Robert W. Savage (86, Hampstead) was served a summons for Possessing A Firearm Without A FID Card. Savage was pulled over on Burlington Avenue for marked lanes violation. (1:08am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.