- A 2-vehicle crash occurred between Exits 33-34 on 93 North. State Police handled the scene. Fire Department responded. (12:30am)
- An Aldrich Road caller reported their 2 trash containers were missing. (9:29am)
- A walk-in party turned in ammunition for destruction. (10:49am)
- A walk-in party reported his vehicle was struck while parked at Amazon Logistics on Fordham Road on Tuesday. (2:34pm)
- Louis Anthony Dampolo (57, Tewksbury) was served a summons OUI (Drugs), Leaving Scene Of Property Damage, and Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. A caller reported a vehicle struck a fire hydrant near Ristuccia Arena and was trying to leave the scene. Police stopped vehicle on Benjie Way. Driver was transported to Winchester Hospital. (8:30pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.