- Amgad S. Bekhet (39, Medford) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License; No Or Expired Inspection Sticker; and License Plate Violation. (1:46am)
- Police reported concrete was spilled in the roadway just beyond the Salem St./Woburn St. intersection. Benevento’s notified for clean-up. (8:42am)
- A jeep struck a rock wall and telephone pole on Woburn Street. Airbag deployed. Vehicle towed. RMLD notified. No injuries noted. (4:05pm)
- Matthew Luther (43, Billerica) was served a summons for Leaving The Scene Of Property Damage; Speeding; and Failure To Yield At Intersection. (6:58pm)
- Burger King manager reported two vehicles in the parking lot had a BB gun. Father reported his daughter was at Burger King and two males in a gold colored sedan was shooting a BB gun at the building next door. Males may be under the influence of alcohol and marijuana. Police responded and caught up to vehicle, who left property. Police confiscated an airsoft gun. Reporting party did not wish to file charges. (8:49pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.