- State Police handled 2-vehicle crash on Route 125. One airbag deployment. One vehicle towed. (6:38am)
- A resident complained of vehicles passing the bus stop at Marion Street and Rollins Road at a high rate of speed between 8am and 9:30am. (8:41am)
- Fire Department and National Grid responded to a struck gas line at AJ Rose Carpet on Woburn Street. (8:49am)
- A caller reported a suspicious vehicle parked in Marie Drive/Woburn Street area. Police responded. Instacart driver was attempting to locate delivery address. (10:21am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred on Lowell Street. Both vehicles towed. One driver cited issued warning for failure to yield. (12:16pm)
- Police received complaint of speeding vehicles on Birchwood Road after high school dismissal. Extra patrols requested. (12:36pm)
- A Woburn St. resident reported their trash barrel was missing. DPW notified. (3:26pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.