- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at Sonny’s Mobil on the Run. (12:18am)
- Somebody dumped a gas grill on the side of the road between Old Salem and Old Andover. Police notified DPW for pick up. (2:12am)
- Charles Brennick Bates (31, Reading) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Use Of An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense). (10:28am)
- A caller reported a large amount of blood in the HSH Design parking lot on Main Street and along fence line. Police responded. (11:20am)
- A caller reported a male party was yelling at him over a parking issue at the RMV. Caller reported male party tried threatened him and pulled at his vehicle’s window. Male left prior to police arrival. (12:08pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.