- A car struck a pole on Clark Street. Vehicle towed. Verizon notified. (7:04am)
- A walk-in party claimed she was being harassed via mail. The party was advised she was receiving junk mail and that it was not meant to be personal. (12:05pm)
- Truck struck a pole on West Street and continued on. Poles were split and wires were hanging low. DPW, Verizon, Comcast and RMLD were notified. Road was temporarily closed. (12:31pm)
- A walk-in party reported a past larceny from NAPA on Woburn Street. (6:35pm)
- A walk-in party from Revere believed she was scammed out of money while attempting to rent a property on Oakridge Circle in Wilmington via Craigslist. Walk-in party spoke with residents of the home and they stated it was their permanent addresses, that it’s not for rent, and they didn’t list it for rent on Craigslist. (8:18pm)
- A caller reported a pickup truck was doing donuts in the Shawsheen School parking lot and may have struck the building. Vehicle towed. Police issued driver a citation for speeding. (9:39pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.