- Police came across a vehicle doing donuts in an Industrial Way parking lot. Operator said he was practicing his winter driving skills. Police advised him to clear the area and go home. (1:19am)
- A multi-vehicle crash occurred at Woburn Street and Lowell Street. One driver received a citation for red light violation and speeding. (5:54am)
- Resident requested extra patrols for speeding in Reed Street area. (11:40am)
- Police assisted with a SWAT Callout in the city of Concord. (4:52pm)
- Tiago Alves De Sena (33, Malden) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Failure To Stop/Yield. (6:24pm)
- Marielba Beltran Rivera (51, Lowell) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and No Inspection Sticker. (6:47pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.