- Shawn Donovan (31, Tewksbury) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Motor Vehicle Lights Violation. (5:27am)
- A 3-vehicle crash occurred on Andover Street. No injuries noted. All vehicles towed. (12;22pm)
- A driver received a citation for failure to yield for an emergency vehicle on Route 125. (12:31pm)
- Police restored peace regarding individual trying to get their vehicle from A&S Towing. (3:12pm)
- MBTA Police and Keolis notified of train gates stuck in down position on Glen Road. (3:24pm)
- Police located resident who took off from the Milestone Group Home on High Street. (7:05pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.