- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at West Street and Industrial Way. Both vehicles towed. (6:26am)
- A caller reported ex-girlfriend’s son came into his store and allegedly started making threats. Police advised caller on how to obtain a protection order. (9:07am)
- A caller reported his daughter was involved in a minor road rage incident with a tow truck driver. Town truck driver claimed father threatened him. All parties were advised of their rights. Father was told to stop making threats. (3:48pm)
- A walk-in party reported a hit and run that occurred in his work parking lot on Fordham Road last week. He waited to report so work could get security camera footage, but the accident can’t be seen on the video. (4:25pm)
- A caller reported her mother was involved in a hit & run in the area of Woburn Street and High Street. Black pickup truck sideswiped her and continued on towards North Reading. (5:19pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.