- Albert Banks (52, Randolph) was served a summons for Unregistered Motor Vehicle, Uninsured Motor Vehicle, and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (12:42am)
- Marshall Shanklin (51, Bedford) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Criminal Subsequent Offense). (10:01am)
- A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle on Jewel Drive. (10:56am)
- Adonias Jonathan Lopez Barrios (27, Lynn) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Motor Vehicle Lights Violation. (4:46pm)
- Police restored the peace after customer yelling at Assistant Manager at TJ Maxx. (6:44pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.