- Jose Carlos DaSilva (74, Tewksbury) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Registration Not In Possession, and Speeding. (4:25am)
- A 1-vehicle crash occurred on West Street. Mailbox and rock wall damaged. Driver transported by Fire Department. DPW notified. Driver issued written warning for marked lanes violations and speeding. (6:22am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at Cumberland Farms. (11:53am)
- A caller reported a larceny involving a Starbucks app. (12:05pm)
- Police received a false alarm from Market Basket. Cleaners set off alarm. (10:21pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.