- Andrea Danielle Smith (38, Billerica) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (5:18am)
- Thomas Brian Burke, Jr. (27, Wilmington) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License For A OUI; Window Obstruction/Nontransparent Window; and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Subsequent Offense). (6:28am)
- A caller reported a gray Mercedes throwing nips bottles out of their car window while diving down Aldrich Road. Wilmington Police notified Billerica Police. (3:44pm)
- A caller reported a dirtbike driving up and down Carter Lane at a high rate of speed. Police had conversation with dirtbike owner about traffic laws. Bike was put away. (4:27pm)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at the high school. (8:47pm)
- Fire Department responded to smoky conditions from burnt food at Windsor Place. (9:23pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.