- A manager at an unidentified Main Street business reported 1 employee assaulted another. Police responded. (10:29am)
- Starbucks manager called about an angry customer. Customer was parked in the fire lane and causing traffic. Manager asked him to move, and customer verbally threatened the manager, got out of his car, and yelled in his face. Manager would like the customer trespassed from the shop. (11:07am)
- A caller reported while driving northbound on Main Street near the plaza, his vehicle was struck by something thrown from another vehicle. Caller reported damage to hood, fender and windshield wiper. (2:41pm)
- Police, Fire and State Police responded to car fire on 93 North, near Exit 33. (2:44pm)
- A walk-in party reported malicious destruction to a vehicle last night on Main Street. (3:10pm)
- A walk-in party reported his football card was stolen during the Card Show at Shriners Auditorium. (5:38pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.