- Zoila Nemecioixcal (23, Lowell) and Melanie Morales Carrasquillo (29, Lawrence) were served summons for Assault & Battery. Police responded to report of a female employee slapping another female employee inside Sonny’s Mobil on the Run. Peace was resorted. Both sent home for the day. Summonses were issued to both involved parties. (7:53am)
- Cunningham St. homeowner reported someone struck their mailbox last night. (10:12am)
- Police received a call from the Shawsheen Elementary School reporting a coyote was out on the school’s field. By the time police arrived, coyote had left the area. (11:56pm)
- A caller reported a cement spill in the intersection of Concord Street and Woburn Street, heading to 93 ramps. DPW cleaned up the spill. (2:45pm)
- A caller reported there are juveniles at Yentile Park being disrespectful and shooting a pellet gun at her and her son. Police responded. Police determined kids were playing around the caller and did not shoot at her. (3:55pm)
- A caller reported approximately 7 juveniles were drinking alcohol in the playground area on Horseshoe Lane. Police responded and did not locate any juveniles. (7:55pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.