WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between October 28, 2022 to November 3, 2022.
Friday, October 28, 2022
- Tracy N. Morrell (40, Malden) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Failure To Notify RMV of Name/Address Change. (2:06am)
- James Matthew Mooney (56, Tewksbury) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (subsequent offense); Operating Without An Ignition Interlock; and Failure To Stop/Yield. (9:12am)
- Mark C. Donovan (62, Wilmington) and Rosa Isela Donovan (51, Wilmington) were served summonses for Selling/Delivering Liquor To A Person Under 21. (11:31pm)
Saturday, October 29, 2022
Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Drew Adam Cunningham (27, Quincy) was arrested for OUI Liquor; Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License As HSO (Criminal); and Marked Lanes Violation. (5:36am)
Monday, October 31, 2022
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Thursday, November 3, 2022
- Zoila Nemecioixcal (23, Lowell) and Melanie Morales Carrasquillo (29, Lawrence) were served summons for Assault & Battery. (7:53am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.