- A black 2014 Honda CRV was issued a speeding ticket on Woburn Street. (9:32am)
- A King St. resident requested a stop sign be installed in their neighborhood. (1:27pm)
- A Park Ave. resident complained about a neighbor leaving food in the wetlands for the wildlife. Animal Control Officer notified. (2:00pm)
- A Burger King customer requested an officer after having issue with staff. Police responded. Customer had an issue with her food and was made the employees would not give her their name. Police advised her to call the restaurant’s corporate office. (2:42pm)
- A caller reported a group of males in the Market Basket parking lot revving their engines. Police spoke with multiple groups and advised them of the complaint. (9:23pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.