- A Glen Road caller reported his fence may have been struck and broken by a vehicle overnight. (11:05am)
- A resident found a package addressed to a female living out of town while out jogging. Resident brought package to station. Police notified female. (11:44am)
- Police responded to a disturbance between two employees at a Main Street business. One employee threw a coffee at another. The employee who threw the coffee was terminated. The other employee did not wish to press charges. (12:38pm)
- A caller reported that while on a yard sale on Lake Street, they saw a coyote across the street. (1:24pm)
- Police advised 3 juveniles not to drive their dirt bikes on a public way. (3:39pm)
- Felicia Anne Simpkins (35, Springfield) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Motor Vehicle Lights Violation. (8:36pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.