- A Chestnut Street homeowner reported that, approximately a month ago, she believed someone tried to gain access to a second-floor guest bedroom window. She previously spoke with the station officer. (7:22am)
- A caller from Town Hall reported receiving a call regarding construction vehicles parked on the sidewalk on Shawsheen Avenue. Police responded. Vehicles were moved. (10:36am)
- A caller reported a party walking on the tracks, talking on his cell phone. Police responded. Man was a customer at Triton Car Wash and stepped away to take a phone call. He was advised to stay off the tracks. (10:43am)
- A dog was struck by a vehicle at Tomahawk Drive and Aldrich Road. Driver stayed at scene. Dog was brought to Best Pets vet in Tewksbury. (11:17am)
- Police restored the peace with disgruntled customer at Hyundai dealership on Main Street. (12:16pm)
- A caller reported approximately 15 youths on bicycles going in and out of businesses and throwing their bikes onto the sidewalk, blocking access. Police responded and spoke with approximately 20 middle schoolers, advising them of the complaints. (1:44pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.