- A car was blocking the entrance to Town Hall. Police was able to get the owner to move the vehicle. (12:58pm)
- Police received complaint of someone soliciting money by playing an electronic violin of the traffic island. Police was unable to locate anyone. (1:21pm)
- Shell gas station employee reported 2 customers were having a verbal argument. Police responded and restored the peace. (1:40pm)
- A motor vehicle rollover occurred on 93 South, near Exit 31. State Police and Fire Department responded. State Police handled scene. No injuries. (3:13pm)
- Police received an accidental 911 text. (6:37pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.