- Police issued a driver at citation for failing to stop for a school bus on Glen Road. (6:59am)
- Animal Control Officer brought sick seagull to Tufts Veterinary Hospital. (8:16am)
- Efforts were made to catch a coyote in roadway on Leonard Lane. Coyote went back into woods behind houses. (10:49am)
- A hit and run occurred in the Target parking lot. Vehicle was too damaged to drive. Business will let vehicle remain until tow arrives. Security footage showed incident. (2:20pm)
- Antonio D. Rodrigues (46, Lowell) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle A Suspended/Revoked Registration; Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; and Passing Violation. (5:06pm)
- A Cottage Street caller reported a deceased fox in their backyard. (5:31pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.