- Police notified Water Department that portion of North Street is flooded. (4:25am)
- A walk-in party reported their neighbor was not following the water ban. Water Department already notified. (7:50am)
- Neighbors had a verbal argument on Poplar Street. No trespass orders were issued. (2:50pm)
- A caller reported vehicle was sideswiped while parked on roadway at Lords Court. (4:30pm)
- A car struck a mailbox on Boutwell Street. (6:52pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.