WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between September 2, 2022 to September 8, 2022.
Friday, September 2, 2022
- Chelynne Martel (40, Tewksbury) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Suspended License and Speeding. (6:16am)
- Ray Allen Morris (62, Medford) was served a summons for Larceny Over $1200; Utter False Check; and Forgery of Check. (3:27pm)
- Leonardo Alvarenga Rangel (23, Woburn) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Using An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle. (7:09pm)
Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Patrick Christopher Taylor (29, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense), Marked Lanes Violation, and Speeding. (1:00am)
Sunday, September 4, 2022
Monday, September 5, 2022
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Antonio D. Rodrigues (46, Lowell) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle A Suspended/Revoked Registration; Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; and Passing Violation. (5:06pm)
Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Michael J. Welch (58, Wilmington) was served a summons for Operating A Motor With A Suspended/Revoked Registration; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; and Using Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle. (10:16am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.