- Edcledie Gomes Bezerra Armond (31, Leominster) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (7:40am)
- Police notified DPW of graffiti on the Swain Green parking lot. (7:48am)
- Police removed a deceased deer on Sachem Circle. (9:05am)
- Police received 2 calls about a fox laying in the back lot of St. Dorothy’s. Fox ran into the woods and looked dehydrated, but OK. (12:55pm)
- A caller reported a swan has its beak stuck to its foot in the middle of Lake Street. A falconer and Animal Control Officer got fishing lure and hook out of the swan’s foot. Wounds have been cleaned and bird is on its way. (3:31pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.