- A Bruning Road caller reported a coyote in their driveway. Coyote may have gotten into a fight with a dog up the street. A Second Avenue resident confirmed their dog chased coyote into woods. Police were unable to locate coyote. (8:22am)
- A Starbucks employee turned in a Lexus key fob. (8:45am)
- A caller reported her husband lost a key fob for a Harley sometime yesterday along Route 62. (12:09pm)
- A Lowell Street property owner requested extra patrols after finding alcohol bottles behind building. (12:55pm)
- A caller reported a deceased seagull on the left side of the bath house by the shoreline on Town Beach. Caller noted children were playing near it. DPW notified. (6:15pm)
- Mayeva Joseph (21, Wilmington) was served a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle; Unregistered Motor Vehicle; License Not In Possession; and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended or Revoked Registration. (11:24pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.