- Seneida Beltre (34, Lawrence) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Speeding. (1:05am)
- A Marion Street resident reported an unlocked vehicle was entered overnight. (10:51am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout on Woodland Road. (4:11pm)
- A caller reported a person was in her camper in her driveway. Described as man with blonde hair. Police responded and was unable to locate the man. (10:51pm)
- A vehicle was towed for trespassing on Horseshoe Lane. (11:11pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.