- A caller reported a dog locked in a car in Red Heat Tavern parking lot. Police responded. Dog was a stuffed animal, not a real dog. (1:54pm)
- A caller reported a group of 5-6 juveniles were on bikes in the middle of Main Street doing tricks and being careless. She beeped to try to get them to move and they started being rude to her. Police responded, but were unable to locate juveniles. (2:00pm)
- A Sherburn Place homeowner reported 2 foxes may be trying to burrow under his deck. Message left for Animal Control Officer. (3:23pm)
- Police assisted driver who locked himself out of his running vehicle. (4:34pm)
- A driver was served a summons for an uninsured motor vehicle and operating after revocation. (11:09pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.