- Monique R. O’Connor (27, Chelsea) was arrested for OUI Drugs; Failure To Stop For Police; Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; Intimidating Official/Witness/Police; and Resisting Arrest. (10:15am)
- Ronald A. Seaburg (33, Chelsea) was arrested on a Warrant and Intimidating Official/Witness/Police. (10:15am)
- Driver issued citation for blocking fire hydrant on Bay Street. (1:05pm)
- Driver issued summons for operating while insured and operating a vehicle after revocation. (6:37pm)
- During check of Yentile, a large group just finished playing soccer. They were advised of the park’s hours and sent on their way. (10:59pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.