- Sean Patrick McDermottroe (47, Woburn) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Failure To Stop/Yield. (6:28am)
- Victorie Kende Fataki (51, Lowell) was served a summons for Assault with a Dangerous Weapon, Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Marked Lanes Violation, License Not In Possession, and Speeding. (7:34am)
- Police and Fire responded to smoldering mulch at Banyan Treatment Center on Concord Street. (7:59am)
- Digital speed sign on Glen Road is malfunctioning, stating 188 MPH. DPW is aware and will send an electrician to fix. (8:55am)
- Police retrieved an injured turkey from Research Drive. (1:20pm)
- A 3-vehicle crash with airbag deployment occurred near McDonald’s on Main Street. 2 vehicles towed. No injuries noted. (4:43pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.