- Porta John near baseball field at Boutwell School has been knocked over. (5:06am)
- Birchwood Road resident reported unemployed fraud. (10:50am)
- Police assisted tractor trailer stuck in detour at Middlesex Avenue and High Street. (11:05am)
- A caller witness a female in her 30’s get out a vehicle and go into Target while parked in a handicap spot. Police responded. No placard was observed. Driver was given a parking citation. (3:01pm)
- Kyle Buckley was served a summons for Improper Storage of a Firearm. Buckley allegedly left a firearm in a restroom at the Dunkin’ on Concord Street. Buckley reportedly called the store and told them to hold it for him until 5am the next morning. (7:00pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.