- Karen Haught (52, Billerica) was arrested for Leaving Scene Of Personal Injury; Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License; and Marked Lanes Violation. (7:11am)
- U-Haul reported a vehicle was stolen back on July 8, 2022. (9:54am)
- A vehicle struck a tree on Chestnut Street. Rock wall also damaged. Vehicle towed. (1:11pm)
- Anderson Adalberto Gonzalez (25, Lawrence) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Marked Lanes Violation. (6:01pm)
- A car crashed into the woods on Andover Street. Fire Department responded and transported at least one individual. Vehicle towed. (9:50pm)
- Group of 5 juveniles were shooting potato cannon in the Woburn Street School parking lot. Police responded. Group cleaned up its mess and was advised not to do this on town property. (10:46pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.