- A Nichols Street caller reported kids on bikes were causing damage to her property. (6:32am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout on Parker Street. (7:06am)
- Police notified Mass Highway of a sink hole forming on Main Street. (11:51am)
- Carly Jean Bissett (34, Tewksbury) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (9:36pm)
- Cameron Edward Dussault (29, Chelmsford) was served a summons for Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Possession Of Unlawful Fireworks. Dussault was involved in a 2-vehicle crash at Main Street and Richmond Street. (10:52pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.