- A caller reported a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot when she left work on Ballardvale Street. Vehicle pulled up to front of building when employee left and occupants are now inside the building. Police responded. People in question were cleaners. (12:26pm)
- Wilmington Police assisted North Reading Police with break-in in their community, possibly involving stolen dirt bikes. (3:35am)
- Fire Department extinguished a mulch fire outside Olympia Sports. (2:05pm)
- Fire Department responded to smoldering mulch outside Adriana’s Permanent Makeup on Lowell Street. (4:14pm)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout of a U-Haul truck. (5:24pm)
- Lifeguard reported approximately 25 people on Baby Beach. Police responded. Group of people will be clearing shortly. They had gathered after a funeral. (6:21pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.