WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between July 1, 2022 to July 7, 2022.
Friday, July 1, 2022
- Kaylee Calder (28, Wilmington) was arrested for Disturbing The Peace. Male reported a female, whom he did not know, threw a chair at him at the Self Service Laundry on Lowell Street. (8:08pm)
- Cameron Christopher Willis (21, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant. (9:22pm)
Saturday, July 2, 2022
Sunday, July 3, 2022
Monday, July 4, 2022
- Kathleen Marianne Murray (64, Wilmington) was arrested for Assault with a Dangerous Weapon. Police responded to call over a verbal dispute with tenant and landlord over money issue. (12:11pm)
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Ryan Ortiz Roman (23, Haverhill) was arrested on Main Street. Wilmington Police conducted a courtesy booking and transferred Roman back to the Haverhill Police’s custody. (12:41pm)
- Derek J. Burns (42, Medford) was served a summons for Larceny Under $1200. Target security had contacted the police about a prior theft. (2:25pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.