- A caller reported a sink hole was forming around the sewer drain in the driveway of Boston Dog Company on Main Street. Police notified DPW. (9:59am)
- A caller reported dirt bikes being operated in the roadway on Chestnut Street. Police responded, but were unable to locate. (12:40pm)
- A caller reported receiving flowers from a party she has a harassment prevention order against and is about to be served. (2:50pm)
- State Police and Fire Department responded to high speed lane crash with airbag deployment on 93 North, near Exit 34. (2:51pm)
- Detail officer at carnival reported 2 bikes were stolen from high school area. Bikes were left at approximately 8pm. Bikes were black & orange camo and black & purple camo. (9:22pm)
- A caller reported train gates were down on Salem Street. Police notified Keolis. Keolis was on scene conducting maintenance on the gates. (11:32pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.