- A Salem Street caller requested an officer due to finding plastic bags with a white substance in them in the mulch of their front lawn. Police took possession and put bags into evidence for testing. (9:51am)
- Shady Lane Drive caller reported speeding cars in the area and requested extra patrols. (1:49pm)
- Police made 3 juvenile were served summons following the theft of a juvenile’s mountain bike. Summons involved assault & battery, larceny and tagging. (1:54pm)
- A caller reported an aggressive male in a store on Main Street, yelling and getting in other people’s faces over the price of an item. Police responded. Man left the store. (5:22pm)
- Dylan Robert Poor (28, North Reading) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, License Not In Possession, and Speeding. (6:36pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.