WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between June 17, 2022 to June 23, 2022.
Friday, June 24, 2022
- Gensy Perez Martinez (27, Boston) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (12:43am)
Saturday, June 25, 2022
Sunday, June 26, 2022
Monday, June 27, 2022
- Ethan C. Berlin (23, Revere) was served a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle; Motor Vehicle Lights Violation; and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Or Suspended Registration. (5:44pm)
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Eduardo Salomao (18, Wilmington) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (7:24pm)
- Stephen Burns (47, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant. (8:19pm)
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Police made 3 juvenile were served summons following the theft of a juvenile’s mountain bike. Summons involved assault & battery, larceny and tagging. (1:54pm)
- Dylan Robert Poor (28, North Reading) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, License Not In Possession, and Speeding. (6:36pm)
Thursday, June 30, 2022
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.