- Gensy Perez Martinez (27, Boston) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (12:43am)
- Keolis contacted dispatch to report the train gates did not work properly for their last train through Middlesex Avenue. Keolis has a crew enroute and all trains will be stopped and be walked across the tracks. (6:05am)
- A Freeport Drive resident reported vandalism to a backyard fence. 3 pieces of fencing appeared to be kicked. (9:23am)
- Police notified DPW and Animal Control Officer of a dead deer at entrance of Lynch Materials on Salem Street. (5:45pm)
- A caller reported a group of juveniles were fist-fighting on the basketball court at Yentile. Police responded. Juveniles were just goofing around. They were advised of the “carry in, carry out” rule. (8:45pm)
- Billerica Police reported an attempted kidnapping in their town on Pinehurst Road. Wilmington Police checked area, and could not locate the vehicle in question. (10:18pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.