- Police notified Keolis of train crossing gates stuck down on Woburn Street. Keolis and MBTA Police responded. (2:30pm)
- A female caller reported finding a vape on the side of the road on Carter Lane. She was unsure how to dispose of it and requested an officer retrieve it. (3:36pm)
- Marilda Elizabeth Villacinda Solis (38, Lynn) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (4:27pm)
- A Bay Street caller reported a possible water main break in the area. DPW called to notify they are flushing hydrants in the area. Homeowner notified. (8:49pm)
- Police notified Keolis of train gates down at Salem Street and Arlene Street. Keolis responded that workers were on the train and purposely put the gates down, but they’re up now and running properly. (11:54pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.