- A 2-vehicle crash occurred on 93 South, north of Exit 34. State Police handled scene. (1:05am)
- A Horseshoe Lane caller reported vandalism (broken mirror) to her motorcycle that occurred sometime overnight. (10:31am)
- A caller reported an erratic operator on Route 62 with unsteady speeds and crossing the yellow lines. Police pulled operator over. Operator was just nervous due to having a spare tire on the vehicle. Checked OK. (2:38pm)
- Fire Department responded to mulch fire at CVS. (4:24pm)
- A caller reported his son was walking their dog and it bit another party. Party was getting wound treated at hospital. Animal Control Officer spoke with both parties. Standard 10-day quarantine was issued for the dog. (5:57pm)
- A 3-vehicle crash occurred at Adams Street and Church Street. All parties refused medical attention. Pole struck. Verizon notified. One vehicle towed. (7:03pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.