- Police noticed new graffiti on an unspecified building on Main Street. (1:25am)
- Kelly Y. Williams (40, Woburn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (10:56am)
- Police responded to a 2-vehicle crash, with one roll-over, on Glen Road. No injuries. Both vehicles towed. (2:41pm)
- A caller reported he left her orange wallet on top her vehicle when leaving the AL Prime Gas Station on Main Street this morning. (3:48pm)
- A walk-in party reported a dispute with a neighbor on Lt. Buck Drive. Police spoke to all parties. (6:44pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.