- A caller reported the train gates are down on Milton Way, but no train has passed through. Police notified Keolis, which was unaware of any issues. Keolis employee responded, confirmed issues and accessed control box. A train did go through and the gates went down, but a conductor got out and walked the train through. Transit police responding. (5:45am)
- A resident reported theft of several fake ferns and 2 planters from 3 gravesites at the Wildwood Cemetery. (9:30am)
- A caller reported a black sedan hit the hydrant in front of their house on Middlesex Avenue and took off towards the station. Driver cited for marked lanes violation. Vehicle towed. Water Department notified. (3:37pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred on 93 North, near Exit 34. A tan Toyota Corolla struck a Tesla and took exit 34. Police checked Woburn St., Andover St., and Woburn St. and were unable to locate the Corolla. (4:31pm)
- Water Department was flushing hydrants on Beech Court, but a van was parked in front of one, blocking access. Police responded. Van was moved. (8:32pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.