- A caller stated she was out for a run around 6am and the Woburn St. train gates never came down when a train came through. (6:31am)
- A Wing Road caller reported her trailer’s door was found open, even though it’s always locked. She believed someone entered and attempted to take items. Police responded. It was determined no items were taken. (11:45am)
- North Reading Police reported a motorcycle driver going 70-80 MPH heading in Wilmington on Park Street. (2:53pm)
- A caller stated a black BMW tried running him off the road on Marcus Road about 5 mintues ago. Police spoke with both parties. (4:53pm)
- A caller reported train gates on Salem Street have been stuck down for the past 5-10 minutes. Police notified MBTA, which already had a crew responding. (7:46pm)
- Fire Department reported vandalism to goal posts at Yentile Field. Both goal post pads were ripped off. Cups, bottles and wrappers all over field. DPW notified. Goal pads were able to be reattached. (9:29pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.