- Keolis representatives checked in with police to let them know they’d be working on the crossings on Middlesex Avenue, Salem Street and Concord Street. (8:40am)
- A caller reported an aggressive driver tailgating her. When vehicle passed her, the male operator flipped her off. (9:33am)
- Police assisted with a SWAT call out in Tewksbury. (11:28am)
- Police responded to a dispute between neighbors on Manning Street over leave pickup. (12:40pm)
- A security officer from Target reported past larceny incidents and wanted to file a report. (3:05pm)
- Daniel J. Allen-Parras (20, East Boston) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License; No Or Expired Inspection Sticker; and Failure To Wear Seat Belt. (5:56pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.