- DPW uncovered a rabbit’s nest on Lowell Street. (7:16am)
- Animal Control Officer rescued a sick raccoon from Old Main Street. (8:30am)
- Carl Medenchy Chevalier (20, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for a License Plate Violation. Vinny Silva Alves (19, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Assault & Battery. Alves allegedly spit on a Dunkin’ manager after a dispute about his order. (9:19am)
- Police recovered 2 baby squirrels from Denault Drive and brought them to Newhouse Wildlife in Chelmsford. (10:48am)
- A caller reported people are throwing rocks at geese and trying to hit the geese with a stick. Individuals left by the time police arrived. (12:25pm)
- Nathanael Pena (28, Lowell) was arrested on 2 warrants, Speeding, Failure To Stop, Failure To Stop For Police, and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Police responded to a call of two Hispanic males fighting in the parking lot of the Golden Nozzle car wash. A second caller stated a weapon was showing. (5:17pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.