- Erica A. Sullivan (30, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Leaving The Scene Of Property Damage. (12:59am)
- Resident requested speed limit on Faulkner Avenue be lowered. Caller also concerned about stop sign at corner of Faulkner and Everett. (11:46am)
- A walk-in party turned in her late husband’s revolver. (12:43pm)
- A caller reported house on Emerson Road is draining their pool into the town’s sewer drain at the end of Jones Avenue. (1:05pm)
- Police dispersed juveniles from the high school student parking lot. (10:29pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.