- Ryan T. Sally (28, Tewksbury) was arrested on a warrant, Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, and Speeding. (8:29am)
- Eric David Balsamo (44, Amesbury) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Subsequent Offense) and State Highway Traffic Violation. Detail officer on Lowell Street called in a minor motor vehicle crash and requested a cruiser respond. (10:20am)
- Vendor at Sports Cards and Memorabilia Show at Shriners Auditorium reported a larceny. (5:40pm)
- Car vs. deer on Shawsheen Avenue. Deer ran off into woods. Vehicle was drivable. (8:47pm)
- Police restored the peace between Lyft driver and passenger on Pond Street. (11:34pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.